Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Vintage Addiction

Sleepyyyy.....thats what im feeling right now
My eyes are practically half closed already
Its funny cause everytime i decide to go home & sleep..
My eyes ends up glued to the tV.
yeahh too many tv shows going on
Blame the producers..
Oops take back my word..
Without them,there wont be any The O.C & Heroes
American Idol Tonight!


Breaking News!
Baby is coming down tommoror night Again!
Goshh i was shocked already when he told me
Initially he was going to Surprise me..
BUT he decided to screw the surprise & just tell me
Thank god he did NOT surprise me though,I would get terrified more than happy!
I cant wait for him to be down!
Its SHOPPING fulltime on Saturday & Sunday



My Vintage Addiction
I m officially addicted to Vintage
I want Vintage Sunnies!!!
Came across a Vintage Sunnies site..
Check this sunglasses out..
Its COOL
But it cost about $500 USD
Dang!






Presenting CAZAL 953

No comments: