Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Visit to the Singapore Zoo

A Day @ The Singapore Zoo

The Eye of Singapore..Opening on Valentines Day! But sadly its Fully Booked already..$29 for 29 Minutes!

Proud to say that he is M I N E

It may looked light but the parrot is freaking heavy! Ouchh...


Our Ticket The Cute 'Singapore Zoo' Sign Look into my Sunglass...you'll see what I see OOPssie I dont know how to delete this pic..Double Copy :P I Missed this Polar Bear Dear U are most definetly NOT Steve Erwin...so get the hell away from there! Awwww I missed this playground in the Zoo..use to come here when i was a kid! I Dont Know what these lil creatures are...But they are freaking CUTE Hungry Jack,Hungry Dear The White Tiger..Im terrified Me,Myself & I Creatures im Most afraid of....SNAKES! A very nice lady offered to help us Snap without us asking her! Dear & The Frigging HUGE Anaconda! Just Me & The Zoo On the way to the Zooo Hanging at his car Booth Snap!Snap! The BEST Carrot Cake in the whole damn World! OVERALL IT WAS PURE FUN!NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS BUT...
I LOVE THE ZOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U'r really pretty! hope to c u in real person...!