Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dont be Spoiler

I repeat



DO NOT Spoil my Plan.
For Those of YOU who are thinking about it,Sorry but NO WAY.
Dont be so bloody Selfish for ONE bloody Time.


Did i mention im going back for 30days to KL?
YEahh It'll be Great!
Cant come in to Singapore Anyway so conveniently im gonna make the most out of my time in KL
Getting my Tattoos done in the next couple of weeks
Also heading to Avillion Water Chalets
Not forgetting Our House Sessions!




So for those of you who intend to break that 30days of mine
Im Sorry,but NO can do.
Im gonna Fucking enjoy that 30days i have & dont fucking think of ruining it!
This time Its MY way or NO way at all!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tattoos make ppl regret somehow,sometimes,some other day.
think carefully oh.

~spoiler not~

LadySze said...

Babe I wanna see u!!! :)
ehhehheheee..welcome Home K!!! *HUGSSSSSS!!!