Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!!

Happpy New Year 2008 !!!
New Year,New Start,New Beggining..
New Year Eve was GREAT!!!!
Absolutely amazing..
Had a Nice New Year Eve Dinner with my Dearest @ Swensons , Marina Square
We drove there & Surprising there wasnt any traffic jam at all..
Prolly because we reach there kinda early around 9something!
I Loved my Cheese Melted Steak Sandwich!!!
Was delicious..also baby's Mega Burger..
It was realli HUGE!
Walked over to Marina Bay for the fireworks..
Anticipation in the air..
Had my camera ready & all set to go !
The Host counted down the New Year together with the Crowd..
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!!
Fireworks at Marina Bay was amazing !!!
Only thing was i wished we were @ Esplanade instead..
The view is Much Better from there..
but too bad the Crowd was blocking our way to Esplanade!
FULLLHOUSE!!!
Waited for the Crowd to subside till we walked over to Marina Mandarin Hotel where our car was parked
Met up with Cynthia & Alan then we headed over to East Coask Park as usual..
Thats prolly my 'Spicy' here in S'Pore :)
Hong Kong Cafe serves the Best ever Fried Carrot Cake in XO Sauce :P
Well my baby has gone Home & soon its my turn
I cant wait to get back home..
Malaysia Here i Come!!!
I knoe you missed me..
I missed you too!!!
XOXO
Pictures up soon!

No comments: