Saturday, January 19, 2008

S H O P P I N G

Shopping is Every Girls Best Friend
I totally agree with this phrase
Went to Orchard with grandma yesterday,auntie Lydia & Bryan met us there
The first place with headed to was Wisma Atria..
Yesh i love wisma atria..
Practically all my favourite boutiques are located there.
Wanted to get balerina shoes from Charles & Keith but the place was just too crowded
Bought a red tube dress,leggings & new pair of balerina shoes from Topshop

Later on we headed over to Bugis Junction
I had so many things on my mind to buy but couldnt find it :(
Frustrating i would say
Anyways i manage to get a couple of blouses from Bugis Street..
The best part of it is i totally FORGOT to bargain.
Smart move Ana!(dumb ass)

It was a nice day shopping with grandma..
Thanks grandma! =)
OOhh im off to Far East Plaza later this noon
Meeting Bryan & maybe his darling there..
Gonna do somemore shopping!
Wish me luck =)

No comments: