Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead Wake Up Wake Up!
Grandma Trying to get me to wake up..
It was kinda tough waking up this morning..
i just didnt have enough sleep.
Anyways NO MORE late night phone calls for you alrite miss Ana!
I went downstairs to drink again with Uncle Andy last night..
Didnt drink much cause i had to go home early for Dinner.
So nice of Aunty Joyce to prepare a realli nice meal for me..
She didnt even wanted me to take the dishes..
She just asked me to go sit at the table & she will serve me.
Nice :)
BUT sadly i didnt have any appetite at all..
I Have NO idea..
Was hungry but couldnt eat..
Food just couldnt go down..
After the first mouth i Vommitted.
There goes the Steak & Mushroom Soup.
So Much for preparing a Meal..
I truly feel Bad!
Anyways i went to bed early & woke up when grandma was back from work prolly around midnight
She warmed up the mushroom soup for me & toast Garlic bread..
Yummy :)
OOoo Not forgetting Grandma said she is gonna take me shopping this Weekend!!!
yeah she was like..
'' This Saturday i bring u go SHOPPING buy NEW clothes for Chinese New Year''
I was SmiLing AwaY..
Set me in the mood to think what i wanna wear during CNY!
Thought of getting a Sweatpants & also a Sweatshirt with hootie & small Printed designs!
Something comfortable to wear at home..
Also wanna get Leggings & Long Blouses..
I Need a Ray Ban Sunglasses!
OOOhhh & Cynthia just informed me that my Victoria Secret Stuff has Arrived!
Excited to collect it..
Online Shopping is so FUN!
Plus my VS bill only came up to $85 for 3 items!
Regrets not getting the Sleeping Dress! :(
Im So Excited to get my Eye Lash Extensions done Next Month!
cant wait cant wait...
Say GOODBYE to Mascara!
woohooo..i'll be needing a Shorter to to get ready in the Near Future!
SLEEPYYYY...
My Pastamania delivery has arrived!
Teehee ! :)

2 comments:

LadySze said...

wakeup babe!
So nice u going shoppppinggg :p hahaa..i wanna see yr victoria secrets :p

hehee yesss eyelash extensionz next month!! hehehehee..take care k babe!! love u!

BabyAna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.