Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend in Singapore

It was a Friday Night & I was fast asleep when my darling sister Christal suddenly came rushing
in the room to Hug me..
I got Shocked cause i didnt expected to see her!
I even thought i was still stuck in my nightmare..
I was having nightmare when sleeping before they arrive.
Anyway, i was very very Happy to see my sister!
Glad that she canceled other plans to come visit me in Singapore
Love u loads Christal!





One more person i was missing is of course my baby
Glad to finally see him after 2 weeks..
Was absolutely dreading His present in Singapore
Its been a long 2 weeks i guess.
I cant wait to go back to KL next week!
One more week to go!





The weekend was nice
On Saturday,we headed over to Bugis for some Shopping
Christal managed to get her skinnys
She gotten 2 in fact..1 Black & 1 Dark Red
Nice! =)
Baby bought a Black Cardigan with dark red stripes & also 2 Short Sleeve Shirts
Very Nice! =)
I however did not do much shopping..
I ran out of things to buy already
Gotten a bag,Sunnies,Top & Little Miss Bossy tee!
Asked baby & Christal to choose which Little Miss i am..
They immediately agreed to Miss Little Bossy the moment they saw it!
Christal was like :'' Oh My God!! This is so U!!! (looking at the tee)
OMFG...Am i that Bossy?
Arghhh..




Well,Night we had dinner @ HK Cafe(Love the pan-fried Carrot cake in X.O Sauce)
Then,we headed over to Fashion Bar @ Clarke Quay
A very nice Chill out Place it is =)
I didnt wanted to club,would rather chill
Christal insisted on Ministry of Sound
Too bad they were checking I.D
Well,the age limit is 18years but unfortunately my darling sister's 18th b'day will only be on August =(
Had Bellini @ Fashion Bar
It was alrite..but i prefer the one @ Winebar,Zouk!
I miss Lychee Martini!



Anyways,later on we went home to change into our casual outfits & picked Bryan up
Headed over to Cineleisure,Orchard
Got lost in the City i would say..
Thanks to the cad driver & 7 Eleven cashier!
Manage to find the place..
We watched 27 dresses & i ccan say that this was the first time i actually was going to fall asleep in the cinema
The beginning of the story was damn Boring & thought out the movie it was just Alrite
Certain scenes was hilarious but the rest was just i dont know what to say
Well,maybe we felt that was because we were feeling exhausted =)
We watch the 2.40AM movie by the way.




Sunday,Headed over to Raffles to get Cherry her LV Monogram NeverFull GM bag
Then,we went to Bugis Street (yes again) then Bugis Junction it was
I gotten a flat balerina shoes (Again!)
Didnt manage to get pumps thought(Somehow i dont trust unbranded heels..it feel unstable!)
Baby was nice enough to bring me all the way to JB to get my passport chop due to the fact that my extension in Singapore FAILED!
WTF!? So he had to drive me All the way to JB & come back to Singapore & then leave to KL with grandpa & Christal
I bet he is soo Sick of the highway already..
he has been travelling up & down these few months..
Thats Sweet of Him.
I Love you Alot my Baby Dear!
Loads of hugs & kisses
XOXO




Missing you as always






1 comment:

LadySze said...

how many ballerina flats u wanna own ar babe? haahahahaa *jealoussss* :p let's wear the lil miss bossy tee togetherrr hahahaa :P muax!! see u soon!!! :)