Monday, January 7, 2008

H O M E S I C K

H O M E S I C K N E S S
Im back from Kay elle aka my Home
Im Missing it sOO Much Now
Had a sudden rush to quit my job in S'pore the moment i stepped into the bus that night
I probally was way too Happy back in Kay elle last few days which lead to my emotions taking over my actions
Well,i'll try NOT to let it happen again.
Friday Night was Great!
Left S'pore on the 7pm bus
Reached Kay elle prolly around 1.10am
I was practically counting down the kilometers on the way back to Kay elle!
Everybody was like 'Babe where are u! Sabrina is wasted already!'
Baby was like 'baobei..tell me ur status Now!Faster Reach here!Ur fav song is on NOW!'
OMG i felt so anxious hardly could believe that im gonna seee EVERYONE in a bit more!
Anyways Jason & Yaw picked me from Swiss Garden Hotel where the bus stopped
I rushed inside the Hotel toilet to touch up my make up & change
Did i mentioned that i was putting my make up in the bus everytime it stopped!
Sabrina was so shock,surprise & Happpyy to see me!
I was sOOO Happy to see her that Happyy too!
Misssed them both sOO Much!
Also not forgetting my other close friends & my cousin-in-law Jessica!!!
Gave em all a very Big Hug!
Missing Cherry aka my Biatch in crime!
Miss all our Bitching,the gossiping,the cam-whoring!!!
Later on after Bar Club we went to Spicy for our yumcha session
Ohhh goshhh I Missed Spicy sOO Much..
Limau ais satu!
Anyways i went home to baby's house after that
OMG I missed his house soooo MUCH
Not forgetting his bed tooooo :P
Went home prolly around 7am!
Baby had to werk..reallly pity him but welll i had to be selfish coz i was gonna go back in like 1 day time!
Was suppose to go to Dry Cut at 10am to do my hair
But ended up waking only at 11am !
By the time i reached Dry Cut it was already 1130am
I was there till like 6something in the evening!
OMFGGG..
My whole day was wasted..
Couldnt have lunch,dinner or even breakfast with my darling sisters sab & jaz!
An yways itt was kinda worth it coz i couldnt do my hair back here in S'pore..
Way to expenive!
I Rebond,Dyed one coour tone,then Highlighted...& last but not least did Treatment
It only came up to RM290!!!
Unbelievablee..
But i Missed yumcha session with Cherry & the Rest :(
ANyways baby & me headed over to Pavillion to meet up with Hottie Jessica & her beau the G man
LolX we had dinnner @ Tony Roma's
Well i've always passed by Tony Roma's but never knew wats the food like
We decided to try the place out
Welll Jessica's burger was freaking nice
Mine i have to say it was tooo cheesyyy
I mean if it was the melted mozzarella cheese then its alrite
But instead it was the dry kinda cheese which i have forgotten the name already
But i remembered that my uncle loved this cheese very much!
Anyways we of cosh Cam-whored
Thanks for the present soo Much babe,gerald & my dear!!!
Loved it..i have already placed it on my bed side already :P
Later on we headed over to Apartment for Keanie & Franco's very belated b'day celebration
Cherry & me was bitching away about U Knoe Who
Not forgetting the cam lurvingness!
I loved my Starberry Mojito..
It was kinda nice
Didnt dare order Lychee Martini coz apt's sucks
I love the Lychee Martini back @ Winebar,Zouk S'pore though!!!
We headed to Crowne Regency after Apartment..
The time was probally around 2am already
Baby,cherry,franco,darren & Kah Hoe the 6 of us
Sab & Jaz was calling me over & over again asking me where the hell am i & faster get over there
LOLx Anyway once we arrive i could hear the Music from the Lift itself!
It wa Banging LOUD!
OMFG...
They coudlnt even hear us knocking on the doorr
LOLX
Anyways it was Fullhousee
Dj was spinning away..
The Music was GOOOD
Introducing DJ Michoh aka Victor's senior
Well Vic was supposed to spin but he couldnt make it due to his mum's b'day & so he asked Michoh to spin instead
Anyways to name a few people who was present there..
Ray,Ashley,Denkarl,Clement,Ernest,Romel & many Many More..
Total came up to 40+ !!!
One suite,3 rooms & a Hall & Kitchen..
I was impressed by tthe layout Jaz & Sab did!
As we entered the hotel..there is this big Mirror
They printed all our pictures..
Memories of last few months..
& Sticked it all on the mirrror..
With words written in Lipstick that said 'SABRINATION'
Sounds alot like Revelation Rave or the UV Nation Rave Party!
Anyways Sabrina's b'day party @ Crown Regency was our sort of lil Hotel session come Mini club session
I did something crazy..
I Should not have done that but well it was too resisting & i pissed my baby off so muched..
Never again alrite..
Words that i say may make it hard for u to trust but actions will prove how real i am this time
I Just didnt have it for so long & Obviously NOT in S'pore
They had the stuff & so i was tooo much tempted..
Urghhhh temptations i hate it!
baby im Sorry & i hope its not too late to apologize alrrite
I ruined ur mood i know
Went back to baby's house after our hotel session which was prolly around 7.40am!!!
The DJ was stillll spinning when we left
Unbelievable..well u & i knoe why he had so much energy :P
I went home prolly around 9.30am
Woked up at 2pm & went for lunch @ Spicy
Didnt haf any appetite to eat at all..
I KNOE WHY
Smoked one whole big packet of Dunhilll Menthol Light!
Baby came & joined us also baby's friends
Ohh & i forgot to mention that MK was GONE that night!
LOLX he was still wearing the same outfit when we headed to spicy!
Went for Dinner with my family later on that night
I was crying while eating..
Felr embarassed cause infront of my family
I just sudddenly had that feelings of not wanting to leave at alll..
I just wanna stay home & be with everyone!
Ricky.Christal & Andy sent me to the Bus stop to catch the bus back to S'pore
I didnt wanted Jazline & my darling Sab to follow because i know they will emo..i will lagi emo..
Plus i knew they were feeeling very exhausted from the wild night bfore.
I misss HIM so much..HUgged & Kissed him as if it was our Last (touch woood!)
All of us was in tears & crying away even my dearest notty Christal
Missed her so much too..
Poor lil girl cant have her big sister to advice or bring her out to enjoy with me which i sOO want to!
Ricky U better take gooood care of my sister Christal alrite..
U have taken over my responsibility now..
Anything i will come chop your head off :P
LOLX
I didntt go to work the next day because the moment i reach S'pore kastam i just felt like quitting everything & going back
But after sitting down & thinking through one whole day of what am i gonna do with my life
I decided to stay
After all Baby said he was gonna come get a job in S'pore in the next few months..
So im waiting for that
By Then we can leave a peaceful * calm life with NO disturbance at all
I Know i have a much Brighter future here in S'pore so i wont let my emotions throw it ALL away!
Missing Home,Missing my sisters,Missing my other set of sisters,Missing my family,Missing my friends,Missing my cousin-in-law,Missing my dear YOU
I Cant wait to be back in Chinese New Year February 5th!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe!!! *hugzzzzz* glad u like the gift from us all :) hehehee..Was absolute fun and happy hanging out wit u! :) I wish u all the best and i hope that whatever it is that you decide will make u feel complete. We all learn from our mistakes and never do it again :)
Love u Babe! :)

BabyAna said...

Babe!! HUgsss...Missing u soo muchh! I had a fantastic time with u even though it was a short time but its better than nothing dont u tink! Hugs!!! yeshh i will learn from my mistakes ;)
Hoping to u sooOoooooNNN! Other than that we shall continue chatting thru the internet..hehe HUGS!!
love u Loooadss