Sunday, January 13, 2008

Linger

24 Hours gone by so fast..
Wished it lasted forever instead.
Anyways,dear came to Singapore on saturday..
We headed to MOS with cynthia & her friends.
What a boring night in MOS..
No idea why..
We kept going in and out..
Had a nice scroll at Clarke Quay cause MOS is in Clarke Quay..
Went for our very late dinner @ Hooters..
Baby wanted to watch his Man Utd match..
Then headed back in to MOS.
6-0 was the final score!
OMFG...Go Cristiano Ronaldo..Make me Proud! :P
Maybe its the crowd?
Hmmm i miss the Malaysian Crowd.
Here it seems like everyone is having their own fun.
Back in KL however its like anyone can just have fun with anyone..
No offense but i tink the KL crowd are much more Friendlier :P
Also Much More Leng Zais ;P
OMG i mIss KL!!!
Boy do i Miss those Crazy Nights out when theres no limit to anything.
Anyways i Miss my Baby the MOST..
Arghh 3 more weeks to go my dear.
My work keeps my time pre-occupied so thats a good thing coz that way time flys faster.
Thinking whether should i buy new clothes for CNY?
I know i dont celeb Chinese New Year & we dont practice the buying new clothes way since young
BuT its like everyone will be wearing new clothes so i have to get new ones too! ;P
Temptation for shopping..
As long as i DONT walk in a shopping mall im save from temptations of spending some more money
I've spent Alot thiss 2 months already..
Now its time to save for my Bangkok Trip in March..
OOoooo I cant wait to go all out there in Bangkok!!!
Valentines Day
Baby and me have decided to Head over to The Avillion Water Chalets @ Port Dickson.
Yeapp willl be our first at the Water Chalets there.
How ROMANTIC..
Ooohh i cant wait!
Presents! What to get?
Baby what do you want?
I know what i have in mind but its a lil over my budget!
So i think i'll resume that for some other occasions! :P
Lets go shopping dear & then you decide what u want alritey!
I alreeady have what i want in my mind & u knoe whats that rite dont you!
HUGS!!!
Missing u soOOO MUCH..
Im Missing you...You know I'm such a fool for you ,You've got me wrapped around your finger.

No comments: