Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Higlights of 2007

Highlights of 2007
1st January 07,Counting down 2007 @ Genting Highlands with baby &
gang
5th January 07, Celebrated Sab's 18th b'Day @ Ruums with luna gang
11th-18th February, Trip to Bangkok with my Family. Missed Valentines
Day but baby replaced it with Guess Bag & Flowers
when he picked me from the airport on Chinese
New Year Eve
18th February, Genting with baby,Sabrina & Vsing
Month of February was fill with tones of Clubbing,Laughters & Boooze!
March 07, Presenter @ the Samsung AV & HA Launch(Nerve Wrecking)
7th April 07, Baby's Birthday @ Victoria Station & then we went to the
Eye of Malaysia
21st April 07, My 18th Birthday! Celebrated it with friends for lunch
@ Wong Kok. Baby brought me to Bonton,KL for Dinner
then Met up with dear's group @ Loft for my b'Day
Celebration. Total amount of cakes cut= 3
13th May 07, Mothers Day. We brought mummy & nana out for dinner
@ TGI Fridays,Curve.
June 07, Singapore Trip with Sab,Gary & Baby. Had tones of fun until
receive the call from Sabrina's mum :(
UV NAtion @ 1Utama Carpark...IT SUCK!
Mk's bDay @ Maison..baby played cakes with Han & Gang!
Sweyi's b'dAy @ Souled Out,Hartamas ( :( Sad couldnt make it )
June was a month of bittersweet things due to the fact that sabrina was diagnosed with Skin Cancer...but im glad to say that everything is Alrite now
July 07, Problems begin for me & Dear..Our relationship was starting to
shake
I went to Singapore alone to stay for sometime..had to think
somethings over.
All i can say about the Month of July is ''In the end, it's not how many mistakes you made, it's how many lessons you learned from them.''
August 07, It was a Bloody month for me & my dear.
I hung out Most of the time with Ray & Gang...I Abandoned
the feeelings for my dear...also abandoned his feelings
I Partied Alot & Got Wasted most of the time.
Dear & Me was quarreling MOST of the time..practically the
the whole time!
Haircut=The Evil Christiana has come out to Play
1st September 07, THE BREAK UP
It was Over between me & dear..
I Spent many nights Clubbing with random guys &
& Getting wasted
Drank almost EVERYNIGHT..Liquor was practically
Water to me
Got to Know Xing & spent less time wit Ray & group
October 07, Spent most of my time with Xing
Recharge Global Gathering 07 @ A'Famosa , Melacca. It was
an AWESOME rave. Some said it Sucks but to me it was
GOOD. Probally due to the Company we mix with ! Also was
my First time having a Complimentary Sweet :P
November 07, I Had enough of Crazyness for 2.5 months already
Somehow 2 months felt like 2 years!
Learned alot in the previous 2.5 months.
Got to knoe the Many kinds of GUYS in the party world
Patch up with my Dear in the middle of November,Just
2 weeks b4 me leaving to Singapore
Had the best 2 weeks with baby so far!!! No Regrets at all!
1st December 07, Left for Singapore aka my New Life :(
The First week was horrible..i was Homesick,Lovesick..
Everything sick.
On the 12th of December baby came to S'pore just to
Apologize to me..that was really sweet.
18th December Mummy 7 Xtiane cam down..i felt relief
19th December Baby came down Again..i felt Complete
23rd December Daddy & Xtal came down..
25th December Xmas @ Singapore!
26th December Everybody left back to KL including
mY dear :(
29th December Dear came to Singapore again. This
time was to welcome the New Year with me
31st December Counting Down the New Year @ Marina
Bay,Singapore.
The Year 2007 was filled with full of Laughters,Tears,Happiness & Sadness of course.
The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you,It is when you don't understand yourself.
I HAVE FOUND MYSELF AGAIN
Goodbye 2007!

No comments: