Tuesday, January 29, 2008

J A P A N E S E

OMFG i cant believe i bought like SEVEN lolita blouses!
Well,dont get me wrong its NOT Gothic Lolita though(NO WAY!)
Its those frilly, lacey, flowery long loose blouses..
Meant to wear with legging or shorts of course.
Cute lil thingies!
I manage to get my Off-White Cumpled Scarf!
Now all i need are Vintage Tees..
Yessh and also a Red checkered scarf.
Baby say '' Dont use it when you are in Malaysia..people will be staring''
To me i don't see the Big deal though
Not like im wearing sweater with boots & scarf right?
I gotten baby a Short Sleeve Shirt & also his Cardigan




OMG im prohibited to enter Singapore for ONE bloody month?!


Its a 50-50 chance im taking next week when i come back..
Arghhh frustration frustration frustration!
So Troublesome!



No comments: