Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ignorance is a Bliss of Certain Things...

The First Episode of Heroes(Season 2) was here..
Boy oh boy was it Gooood..
Couldnt take my eyes off the tV..
Where is Peter Petrelli..?
Well,at least he made his debut in the final part of this episode!
Cant wait for Next tuesday to arrive..
I just wished everyday is a Tuesday =)




Goshhh i missed the Cheese Fries!
I was right at the spot & i missed it!
Kevin you should have told me its in the freaking foood courttt!!!
So near yet so far!
Well,dear cheese fries..i Guess i'll be seeing you another day :P





Called my family just..
I miss them a whole Lot..
Speaked to Daddy,Mummy,Christal & lil Christiane..
Glad to be able to talked to them..
That short phone call really made my day..
Also not forgetting earlier this noon :P
Gosh it was hilarious..
That was probally my first time laughing 24/7 in the office
All i can say is WILDCATS! ( u know what i mean dont u )




I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret


Have been listening to this song lately =)




No comments: