Thursday, January 10, 2008

Work Work Work!

Im in office right now..feeling very drowsyy..
Guess what time i reached home last night after work?
12.10am!
Yeahh am my dear not pm..
Anyways it was so worth it!
Got our proposal done n ready for presentation today!
Well,thank god i wont be the one pressenting..
Not Yet ;)
I will officially be back on the 5th February 3pm !
Catching the 10.30am bus..
I was sOO lucky to be able to get bus ticket because its the last ticket already!
OmG i can imagine if my dear had to drive all the way down jut to pick me..
Anyways he will be sending me back due to the tickets coming bak to S'pore being SOLD OUT
Am currently listening to Ashley Simpson-Love Makes the World Go Round
Which i knoe is soo truuee..
Make Love not War People!
Finally its the last day of work for this week!
Woohoo im sleeping in the next 2 days..
Have to replace for the endless nights back in KL last weekend.
Hey, how long till the music drowns you out?Don't put words up in my mouth,I didn't steal your boyfriend,Hey, how long till you face what's going on?Cause you really got it wrong,I didn't steal your boyfriend,Hey, how long till you look at your own life,Instead of looking into mine,I didn't steal your boyfriend,Hey, how long till you're leaving me alone,Don't you got somewhere to go?I didn't steal your boyfriend!
Yeah YOU heard what i said bitch..
I DID NOT steal your freaking boyfriend..
U can have him back cause Sorry but i DONT want him!
p/s Sorry if i offended those who thought im talking about you..Realli you dont know
Anyways im running out of things to say already so i guess i better stop here before you fall asleep!
Sab's Birthday Pictures @ Bar Club & Crowne Regency Hotel up soon!

No comments: